Black And Decker 18v Battery Drill  » Housewares  »
  • However, I have had to replace batteries a few times, I can't really argue
  • Then again for the contractor/laborer on the go I would suggest maybe 3-4 batteries and maybe two chargers

• by Lee Perrott

About 2 years ago I seen a Black And Decker drill at a tag-sale cheap, My other drill had been “Lost”. I figured it would last me 6 months, at least when I got it. So I use it for the first time, and even on low speed/torque setting it wound down them screws pretty quick.

The high speed is great for mixing mud,grout

and other materials. overall I was impressed with this new tool.

So it worked pretty good, but then it got put to the test over the next 1 or so. I’ve dropped this drill off of roofs,ladders and just about anything I set it on.

Then there’s the water damage it suffered from the overnight flood in the basement. Don’t ...

• know how long it was sitting for.

This drill comes with a 3/8 inch chuck, this can fit most of the things I use in sheet-rocking and other various construction jobs. However, I have had to replace batteries a few times, I can’t really argue.

They come with a recommended 4 hour charge, which

may be the reason my batteries failed so much. So after everything is said and done I would say this is a great drill.

Then again for the contractor/laborer on the go I would suggest maybe 3-4 batteries and maybe two chargers. For the “Around the house fix” this drill is perfect.

To this day mine still works and I use it everyday.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532203641020331/k2311a0322/3.22.09