Toyota Corolla (2009)  » Cars  »
  • Our salesman told us that Toyota Corolla is the best selling car in the world
  • I'm not sure how much truth there is in his statement, but I do agree that this car has a lot of great value for such a small package
  • I wanted to buy a car that had great fuel economy, so I paid close attention to how good the gas mileage was in the Corolla
  • I was disappointed that the passengers could not see the clock at all times
  • The back seats were uncomfortably small and cramped, however you have to expect the small space in what I would consider a compact car

• by ruth0046

I test-drove the new Toyota Corolla 2009. Our salesman told us that Toyota Corolla is the best selling car in the world. I’m not sure how much truth there is in his statement, but I do agree that this car has a lot of great value for

such a small package. I wanted to buy a car that had great fuel economy, so I paid close attention to how good the gas mileage was in the Corolla. The fuel economy is excellent and one of the top performers averaging, during my test drive, 30mpg in the city.

The biggest disappointment was my desire to have clock always show the time on the center console. Toyota does include a clock on the driver’s side dash, but it is built in with the trip computer. You have to flip through the display ...

• Toyota Corolla (2009)
      to get to the clock. I was disappointed that the passengers could not see the clock at all times. The back seats were uncomfortably small and cramped, however you have to expect the small space in what I would consider a compact car. The Corolla was very
      fun to drive and had a lot of power for a little car and it was easy to maneuver.

Given the good Toyota dependability and the fact that Corolla maybe one of the best selling cars in the world, I will go back and test-drive the Corolla again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92203640990331/k2311a0322/3.22.09