Mike’s Mac apple computer repair shop Manhattan NY  » Business  »
120 w 20th street Manhattan New York
  • I thought it was going to cost a fortune but it didn't
  • I like that the owner of the shop is also one of the guys who does the actual work
  • I would recommend Mike's Tech Shop to anyone living or visiting New York City who has a Macintosh/ Apple computer that is out of warranty and needs work

• by siouxmix

There is a great little apple computer repair shop on 20th street in Manhattan, New York. It’s called Mike’s Mac Shop. I have taken my Mac laptops there and got great service.

One of my laptops wouldn’t start up or anything. I took it to Mike’s Mac Shop where Mike told me I needed a new

hard drive. I thought it was going to cost a fortune but it didn’t.

I like that the owner of the shop is also one of the guys who does the actual work. My feeling is that if the boss has to do the work he is going to do it extra well since it’s his ...

• reputation on the line.

I didn’t have to wait weeks to get my computer back and I was very happy. They installed a new hard drive in my laptop and updated the operating system. Anytime I called to check on my computer I was able to actually speak to the person working on it. Also, I

was never put on hold for long periods of time like they do at other computer repair shops.

I would recommend Mike’s Tech Shop to anyone living or visiting New York City who has a Macintosh/ Apple computer that is out of warranty and needs work.

Just like their advertisements say they really are a “nice little neighborhood Mac shop”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412203640860331/k2311a0322/3.22.09