Cetaphil Facial Cleanser
  • I occasionally use liquid eyeliner, and Cetaphil gets this off no problem, so I don't even need to use a separate eye make-up remover

• by Stroots

I recently began using Cetaphil Facial Cleanser at the suggestion of my dermatologist. I had previously used cleansers that were designed for oily skin and acne, which my doctor told me were only drying out my skin causing my face to produce even more oil. So, even though Cetaphil

seemed a little too much like your everyday had soap to me, I gave it a try.

First of all, this cleanser is fantastic for taking off make-up. I occasionally use liquid eyeliner, and Cetaphil gets this off no problem, so I don’t even need to use a separate eye make-up ...

• remover. It smells fresh, and comes right off my skin without leaving any soapy film behind.

Second, you can use this with or without water, which is so convienient. I now keep a little bottle in my purse so that I can use it after the gym with just a wash

cloth. I love it!

Lastly, it has done wonders for my skin. It used to be oily, but now it just feels moist and soft without the oily, shininess I used to deal with towards the end of a work day.

I highly reccomend this for someone who is looking for a gentle cleanser.

Cetaphil Facial Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312203640840331/k2311a0322/3.22.09