Chowking Fastfood  » Restaurants  »
P. Tuazon, Quezon City, Philippines branch
  • I was really happy and ate my breakfast there
  • They serve big breakfast with affordable price and healthy food as well

• by jesbellaine

I came home yesterday from work at around 8 in the morning and I was really hungry. I didn’t bother to eat breakfast in the office because I was anticipating the traffic if I go home late and I have to go to my sister’s school to get her report card.

I don’t want to cook since I am really hungry so I went to the nearest fast food lane in our town. I don’t feel like eating hotcakes

or burgers from McDonalds and Jollibee so I went to Chowking instead. I ordered for big breakfast which consists of 2 pieces of Luncheon Meat, Grilled Beef and 4 pieces of Siomai then 1 cup of rice. Also, I order some food to take out for my brother. There seems to be a lot of people around at that time so I don’t’ expect a really fast service though I was really hungry at that time.

I got my ...

• number then browse my cell phone while waiting then I was really surprised that my food arrived within 5 minutes I guess I smiled at the waiter who served me and commented “Good, fast service”. He smiled back and said that they have lots of staff for the customers especially on Mondays. I was really happy and ate my breakfast there. I then asked about my take-out food then they informed me that they will hand it to
        me before I leave so it will still be served hot. Right after I finished eating, I waited for another 5 minutes for my follow-up order.

Their food is really amazing for me. I mean, it is not just burgers or steak that usually served in normal fast food restaurants. They serve big breakfast with affordable price and healthy food as well. The place is really clean and the crews there are really nice.

I give this a perfect 10!

nester blanco says :

chowking vigan city- lots of flies inside, floors are dirty and the foods suck like the pancit canton, i was served with instant pancit canton. please check them

Josephine Kay Guintu says :

Hi nester.i’m sorry you had that experience with them. I’m sure that their management would really like to hear your thoughts directly, also this way they can do something to improve their place and service. please feel free to send them an email customerfeedback[at]chowking.com. Hope this helps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72203640740331/k2311a0322/3.22.09