The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People Steven R Covey  » Books  »
  • Now I have grown up and it is far different from being teenager, all kind of problem arises, such as job, partner, wife, family, neighbor, car, etc. Each of the problem requires a different treatment, that is why many people got stress if they do not know how to deal with them
  • Many people behave reactively, I think one of the trigger is ego
  • I believe if you could apply all of the steps written on the book, you will achieve victory in personal and social life

• by simply_de

I have read The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens when I was study at the university, the book quite helped. Now I have grown up and it is far different from being teenager, all kind of problem arises, such as job, partner, wife, family, neighbor, car, etc.

Each of the problem requires

a different treatment, that is why many people got stress if they do not know how to deal with them.

Many people behave reactively, I think one of the trigger is ego.

Bad experiences in business, working environment and competition with other could make us forget our valuable principles and values, because many ...

• people thought that they have to make a strategy to win, fight back or even defeat other in order to achieve their purpose.

Sometimes they forgot what is important to them, this book would bring you back to your basic understanding and principles.

By reading the book you will find a broad and

wiser paradigm, find out what are important for you and show you the path to achieve them.

The book also describe certain conditions where you can win with other, not from other.

I believe if you could apply all of the steps written on the book, you will achieve victory in personal and social life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172203640630331/k2311a0322/3.22.09