Canon PowerShot A590 IS
  • I bought this camera for a amazing rate a month ago
  • I bought this brand to replace my old Canon camera
  • I like its fast view finder which is very useful especially in sunny weather
  • I know some cousins who are not impressed with this camera but I have other cousins who are same age at me who likes the camera and find it better and easy to use

• by k_rose

I bought this camera for a amazing rate a month ago. I am not into expensive cameras because I don’t usually use them.

I just bring it whenever I have chances of business trips and traveling for vacation twice a year.

Most of my friends use Canon cameras so I was delighted to choose several product lines in the same brand.

I

bought this brand to replace my old Canon camera.

I never regret anything about the camera.

It’s easy to use with simple controls, it uses AA batteries which is available almost anywhere.

I am into rechargeable batteries because if I run out of battery source and I happen to be in the woods with no electricity, the camera is useless already.

I ...

• like its fast view finder which is very useful especially in sunny weather.

I like cameras with view finder to help you do better shoots and sure to capture some good moments.

I can shoot good fotos like professionals do but my camera is smaller.

I pretty think that the target market of this camera is from teens and people in

its 40’s because of the simple controls and usage.

I know some cousins who are not impressed with this camera but I have other cousins who are same age at me who likes the camera and find it better and easy to use.

Actually, it depends on what works best for you, but for me this is by far one of my best digital camera.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432203640510331/k2311a0322/3.22.09