Studio Traffic (studiotraffic.com) Scam  » Scam  »
0.5
  • I paid Studio Traffic USD$500 as an initial contribution

• by omair8
      A few months ago I had signed up under an autosurf company called Studio Traffic (www. studiotraffic. com). The company is no longer available because they shut down and ran off with everyone’s hard-earned money.

Let me briefly explain what an autosurf is. It is basically a service that pays you to surf websites. You make an initial contribution and everytime you

surf you get a certain percentage of that back (i.

e 1% a day). I paid Studio Traffic USD$500 as an initial contribution. With this contribution I would make USD$150 a month.

Each month I would take my earnings and upgrade my account to a higher level. This is called compounding. I was only a member for about two months when the company ...

• decided to shutdown.

I was really upset and so were many other members. There were hundreds of thousands of members on Studio Traffic. The company failed to pay many people.

I had earned $396 USD in those two months. I did not get payment for that. Nor did I get my initial contribution of USD$500 back.

Therefore, I had to file a

charback with my local bank to try to get my money back. So far the case is still going. My final piece of advice is to stay away from Studio Traffic or any other autosurf companies.

Why? Because at some point they all decide to close down and you will not even see a cent of your money back. Just my two cents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 60160664051230/k2311a0616/6.16.06