Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W90  » Cameras  »
2.5
  • I choose this one because I think the quality of the camera would satisfy me, I assume from the price offered
  • Basically I will not recommend anyone to buy this camera

• by simply_de

I have a camera, Sony cyber-shot DSC-W90. I choose this one because I think the quality of the camera would satisfy me, I assume from the price offered. Basically I will not recommend anyone to buy this camera. The important thing to me when I buy a camera is of course

the good quality of picture and simple use camera. It seems that I cannot have those two things from this camera.

It is said that a Sony cyber-shot DSC-W90 camera is equipped with Double anti blur technology (Super Steady-Shot and High Sensitivity ISO 3200), face detection and using a Carl Zeiss ...

• Vario-Tessar 2,8 5,2 / 5,8 -17,4 with 8.1 mega pixels. In fact, the picture is not too good and not user friendly. The design of the camera is also “not fit in hand”, for example the power on/off button is too small and I cannot reach it easily. Furthermore,
        I think it is better if the lens is positioned in the middle of the camera so I can hold the camera easily by both hands without worrying blocking the lens.

There are many feature of the camera but that’s all would be meaningless if the quality of the picture is poor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432203640460231/k2311a0322/3.22.09