LG Versa
  • I love LG Versa a lot, you'll get to know it better when you started playing with it and later you'll get addicted to it
  • I think I had a great purchase with this phone
  • I am so impressed at how attractive it is to people and I made friends because of this phone

• by k_rose

I love LG Versa a lot, you’ll get to know it better when you started playing with it and later you’ll get addicted to it. The UI is smooth and cool animations. Other features I love about this phone are texting is very simple, the speaker is great and good for music, cool games and the touch screen is responsive.

Sometimes the touch screen needed second press but that happens

very rare. I think I had a great purchase with this phone.

It’s actually same size as the Dare but narrower, I was turned between the two until I finally gave in to Versa when it was made available in the stores. This phone is a great purchase a lot of friends and random people in the bars ask for it whenever they see my phone.

I am so ...

• impressed at how attractive it is to people and I made friends because of this phone. Since it is really unique but very easy to use, the quality is not sacrifice.

Versa is a pretty solid phone. Some gaming features maybe similar to I phone and it’s absolutely really cool.

About the negative side of the phone, it’s few actually and doesn’t discourage me at recommending this cell phone to

all of my friends. The camera isn’t as competitive compared to other telephone with cameras but I have digital camera that will do the work.

By the way, I forget to point out the internet browser is easy to use and websites work well in this phone especially you tube and social sites like face book. I am recommending this phone to every one of any walks of life.

This is a great purchase.

LG Versa

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372203640450231/k2311a0322/3.22.09