Vaseline Hand And Nail Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Few years ago, I had a problem with my nails
  • And since I had great experience with other Vaseline lotion, I did not wait any longer to buy this Vaseline Hand and Nails Lotion from the grocery stores
  • I bought one bottle of this lotion for around 1.50 USD

• by MomLouiTan

Few years ago, I had a problem with my nails. It was easily brake and it was very dry. I don’t know what’s the reason. I did few things to get back my healthy nail, including traditional treatment. But it did not work.

Until I saw on television that Vaseline has special

hand and nail lotion. They said that we can use this lotion to repair the unhealthy nail and get back our healthy hand and nails.

And since I had great experience with other Vaseline lotion, I did not wait any longer to buy this Vaseline Hand and Nails Lotion from the ...

• grocery stores.

The price was not expensive at all. I bought one bottle of this lotion for around 1.50 USD. It was very cheap compare to other nail lotion from other products and brands.

And after few weeks using this Vaseline Hand and Nail Lotion, I started to get back my healthy

nails again. I could have a little bit long nail without being afraid of braking it. I was so happy with the result that I got. From that moment, whenever I have the same problem with my nails, I will immediately apply Vaseline Hand and Nails Lotion into my fingers and nails. Very happy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312203640280231/k2311a0322/3.22.09