Bakery Museum, Medemblik, The Netherlands  » Travel  »
Nieuwstraat 8 1671 BD Medemblik, Netherlands
  • For example, when I bought my children to this Old Bakery Museum, my kids could learn how the cookies machine work

• by MomLouiTan

Are you looking for activities to bring your kids out for awhile? This Old Bakery Museum in Medemblik, The Netherlands can be one of your choice. It’s not just an old bakery museum but in the holiday, they have special programs for the children.

Your kids can learn how the bakery work.

For example, when I bought my children to this Old Bakery Museum, my kids could learn how the cookies machine work. They could try them self to make Bonbon chocolate candies, made the decoration and they could bring their own creation to the house.

Or they have the move about the the bakery,

• you can watch the movie there, in one of the room. Other thing that we could learn in this Old Bakery Museum is how to make the decoration for your cakes, either it will be birthday cake or wedding cake. There was a person who did the demonstration about how to make
        the decoration step by step. You can also ask something from him if you want to know about it.

So it was really a great activity for my children and also an entertainment for us as well. For each person we need to pay around 6 Euro, but for the kids we paid less.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382003640170631/k2311a0320/3.20.09