Star Fox Assault
  • Even sill, I enjoy this game because the graphics are pretty impressive and deep space never looked so real and at times deadly
  • That is something that I always enjoyed having in games

• by GenesisOne

This game features a greater degree of challenge than Star Fox 64 as well as longer missions, but there are fewer missions in the game and there are no branching paths - so that means there is only one way to complete a level, no secret warps to be discovered and no objectives that need to be

satisfied or missed that could influence the story or your flight path. Even sill, I enjoy this game because the graphics are pretty impressive and deep space never looked so real and at times deadly. Plus, the missions are longer than any of the other missions in previous Star Fox games and generally require multiple tasks that must be completed. I did not mind the on-foot missions like some other players and reviewers, although I do wish there would have been more missions that involved the arwing. It seemed like I was spending more time on the ground rather than in the air and space! As I mentioned though, the game does offer more ...

• Star Fox Assault
      challenge than Star Fox 64 and it is a fun game to play with good controls and some incredible music. The multiplayer mode is a good way to pass the time and it can get pretty intense! I also liked the option to play any level at any time that is unlocked after the game is beat.
      That is something that I always enjoyed having in games: a quick play option that let me just play whatever level I wanted. Overall, this a solid game that tries some new ideas that do not always work as well as they could have, but still, there is a good amount of fun and challenge to be had with this game!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281903639970931/k2311a0319/3.19.09