C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews
  • I purchased these treats for my dog so that I could address the plaque and tartar problem that was starting to develop according to my dog's vet
  • After I started purchasing these treats and my dog had been enjoying them for awhile, I decided to take a look at her teeth to see if I could notice any improvement

• by GenesisOne

I purchased these treats for my dog so that I could address the plaque and tartar problem that was starting to develop according to my dog’s vet. After I started purchasing these treats and my dog had been enjoying them for awhile, I decided to take a look at her teeth to see if I could notice any improvement.

Although I am far from an expert on teeth, my dog’s vet

told me what to look for on my dog’s teeth and based on my observations, it looked as if her teeth were showing signs of improvement.

I continued to feed her these treats until it was time to take my dog back to the vet.

The vet inspected her teeth closely and for some time, and he was pleased with them.

While these treats do not remove plaque and tartar quickly,

• they apparently do so, just at a slow pace.

Also, my vet told me that these treats had helped to prevent further tartar and plaque from clinging to my dog’s teeth, for the most part.

Now that the build-up had slowed considerably, all I had to do was give the treats time to continue to breakdown and remove the existing plaque and tartar.

To this day I am still using these

treats and I do not think I will ever stop because they do a good job of fighting off plaque and tartar.

Plus, my dog really seems to enjoy them! They are safe for her to digest and she seems to like them about as much as her other treats.

Overall, I am pleased with these oral treats and I look forward to continuing to improve my dog’s oral health with them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291903639910931/k2311a0319/3.19.09