Iams ProActive Health MiniChunks Dry Dog Food  » Pets  »
  • I know because my vet confirmed my dog was in better health and at a healthier weight about a year after I first started purchasing this dog food
  • I like all of the health benefits that come from the food, like stronger and firmer muscles - something of which is particularly important for my dog since she is starting to enter the later stages of her life and I want something that will help keep her muscles strong and firm to prevent fractures as well as make it as easy as possible for her to continue to get around as easily as she does now
  • I highly recommend it to any dog owner that is looking for a dog food that will not only make life easier and happier for his or her dog, but extend the life of his or her dog as well

• by GenesisOne

I use this dry dog every day and I have been using it for two years now. Supposedly, dry dog food is healthier for a dog than the canned variety, and, at least in the case of my dog, that seems to be true.

I know because my vet confirmed my dog was in better health and at a healthier weight about a year after I first started purchasing this dog food.

of which is particularly important for my dog since she is starting to enter the later stages of her life and I want something that will help keep her muscles strong and firm to prevent fractures as well as make it as easy as possible for her to continue to get around as easily as she does now.

This dog food also contains healthy nutrients for the heart, which of course is one of the most important organs in the body to take care of.

This dog food also contains antioxidants ...

• to ensure a resilient immune system and the food helps with plaque and tartar build-up up on my dog’s teeth.

Everything that the bag claims to do it does.

I have seen the results and my dog looks and seems happier.

She also loves the taste of the food! She gobbles it right down when I put it in her bowl.

She simply cannot wait! There was a period of adjustment in the beginning when I first bought her this dog food, but after a week or so she was very

happy to have it! Overall, I am very pleased with this dry dog food and all of its wonderful health benefits! I highly recommend it to any dog owner that is looking for a dog food that will not only make life easier and happier for his or her dog, but extend the life of his or her dog as well.

Of course, I first recommend that a person talk with their dog’s vet first before making any changes in a dog’s diet.

It is simply the safe and smart thing to do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291903639900931/k2311a0319/3.19.09