Radisson Boston Hotel  » Hotels  »
0.5
200 Stuart St Boston, MA, 02116
  • I highly suggest everyone else steer clear of this place

• by GenesisOne

What a horrid hotel. While I was staying here, there were several incidents where loud, drunken people occupied the lobby and the hallways.

I had never in my life seen such a thing.

Security did very little other than escort the people out, but they just came right back in.

During the night,

I heard loud thuds in the hallway and the drunks knocking on doors.

I did not feel secure at all.

Not only did I make sure my door was locked several times, I even put a chair in front of the door! I complained to the front desk over the phone and again ...

• the men were removed but they just came right back in.

I could not believe hotel management allowed such a thing to take place over and over again! I talked with other guests about the drunks and hotel management, and they were very much in agreement that what was transpiring at the hotel

was absolutely inexcusable.

We all decided to approach hotel management together and demand refunds, but again, hotel management proved inconsiderate.

Finally, I along with some other guests just decided to leave the hotel.

I could not wait to put some serious distance between me and that hotel.

I highly suggest everyone else steer clear of this place.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21903639890931/k2311a0319/3.19.09