American Crew Daily Moisturizing Shampoo, for Normal to Dry Hair & Scalp
  • I love how positively clean and refreshing my hair and scalp feels after using it
  • Other than this product being hard to find at times, I highly recommend it to people that are in search of a shampoo that cleans and refreshes both hair and scalp without any drying effects or after smell

• by GenesisOne

This is without a doubt one of the very best shampoos that I have ever tried. I love how positively clean and refreshing my hair and scalp feels after using it.

It also leaves my hair with a very impressive shine that I have never before gotten using any other shampoo.

I am happy that this shampoo

does not dry out my hair or cause any sort of flaking or itch.

After I use this shampoo, I am able to comb my hair easily and quickly, and I am left with a refreshed feeling all day.

I am also pleased that this shampoo does not leave any sort of scent after use - even ...

• while I am using it I do not smell anything.

I have also found that I do not have to use as much of this shampoo to wash my hair as with other brands, so it ultimately lasts longer.

Still, the price of this shampoo is pretty affordable and it really is a bargain considering how effective

it is, although the shampoo itself can be difficult to find.

Sometimes it is just easier to order the stuff over the Internet.

Other than this product being hard to find at times, I highly recommend it to people that are in search of a shampoo that cleans and refreshes both hair and scalp without any drying effects or after smell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341903639880931/k2311a0319/3.19.09