Sony DVP-FX820/R 8-Inch Portable DVD Player
  • The eight-inch screen might not sound like a very big one, but it is a surprisingly good size and when I watch my DVDs on here I do not feel like I am missing anything or experiencing an inferior movie experience
  • I enjoy watching DVDs on here so much because the picture quality is superior to a few older televisions in my house
  • Overall, I recommend this player to any person that is in the market for a portable DVD player

• by GenesisOne

I have gotten quite a bit of use out of this portable DVD player. I feel safe taking it anywhere and everywhere because it is a very durable player that can withstand some bumps and minor drops if they should take me by surprise - and it does happen sometimes! The eight-inch screen might not sound like a very big one, but it

is a surprisingly good size and when I watch my DVDs on here I do not feel like I am missing anything or experiencing an inferior movie experience.

The colors, definition and overall picture quality is really something to see! I enjoy watching DVDs on here so much because the picture quality is superior to a few older televisions in my house.

Plus,

• there are a whole bunch of picture settings and adjustments that I can tweak and modify.

The sound quality is impressive too, with audio that is clear and loud.

Whether I am listening with headphones or the built-in speakers, I am able to hear every word and appreciate every piece of music that is in the movie.

The only thing that sometimes bothers

me is the battery life.

While I can get about six hours of battery life out of this player, that is only if I watch it at the lowest brightness setting.

I wish the battery could hold a longer and stronger charge, but I manage alright.

Overall, I recommend this player to any person that is in the market for a portable DVD player.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161903639850931/k2311a0319/3.19.09