Sprint LG Rumor LG260 Phone  » Phones  »
2.0
  • Unfortunately, the color and the design of a cell phone matter very little - it is what is on the inside that really matters
  • If I am navigating the menus or using say the calendar, I sometimes hit a button twice because I think the first press did not register and I end up having to go back and undo the second press because the cell phone then registers two touches back to back
  • I find myself asking people to repeat themselves more often and I know I am not going deaf because I do not have hearing problems when I am not using this phone

• by GenesisOne

I somewhat regret purchasing this phone. Aesthetically, the cell phone is quite attractive and sleek.

Unfortunately, the color and the design of a cell phone matter very little - it is what is on the inside that really matters.

This phone seems sluggish for some reason that I do not know.

Everything from navigating the menus to making a phone call, this cell phone at times acts like it is dragging its processor in the mud.

If I am navigating the menus or using say the calendar, I sometimes hit a button twice because I think the first press did not register and I end up having to go back and undo the second press because the cell phone then registers two touches back to back.

The speaker also seems on the weak side even when I have the volume up all the way.

I find myself asking people to repeat themselves more ...

• Sprint LG Rumor LG260 Phone
      often and I know I am not going deaf because I do not have hearing problems when I am not using this phone.

There are some pluses that are worth mentioning though.

The camera is pretty good on this phone and it does not require terrific lighting to get a good

shot.

The MP3 player on this phone is also a pretty good feature that works reliably and sounds impressive.

Unfortunately, neither of these features are as important as the basic feature of the phone: the ability to communicate with others.

I simply found this phone to be too slow and inefficient for my liking.

ERIN HOULE says :

My LG 260 phone will shut off after a few minutes if not being used. I sent it away to be fixed and I am told that it is a battery liquid problem . This phone is new and the problem started immediately. I only phoned after a few weeks because of family problems and didn`t have the time. This phone was never near th4 water and could not have had water damage after I purchased it. Has anyone else had related problems with this phone?

Jules Li says :

I have not experienced this specific issue. However, it seems like you’ll need a replacement battery. If it has a battery liquid issue that will cause it to lose power. If it’s under warranty you should be able to get it replaced for free. I would suggest contact Sprint to further that process.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371903639830931/k2311a0319/3.19.09