Avon Basics Care Deeply with Aloe Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • I used to have a real problem with chapped lips and cold soars
  • I think I just picked this up by chance one day and ever since then I have not discovered a need to try any other
  • I am very pleased to report that I no longer experience any painful or embarrassing peeling or chapping and I have even stopped getting cold sores
  • I would highly recommend this product to any person that experiences chapping or peeling on their lips or is prone to painful cold sores

• by GenesisOne

I used to have a real problem with chapped lips and cold soars. Sometimes my lips would bleed a bit as well as hurt and I wanted to put a stop to the problem.

I had tried other lip balms before this one but the smell really bothered me and I did not like the idea of walking around with such an

unpleasant smell emanating from my lips.

I think I just picked this up by chance one day and ever since then I have not discovered a need to try any other! I am very pleased to report that I no longer experience any painful or embarrassing peeling or chapping and I have even stopped getting cold sores! What a relief it is ...

• now to be able to go out and not have to worry about any unsightly lip problems or untimely bleeding! It is great how this lip balm has next to no smell at all - it is hardly noticeable.

It also is not greasy like some of the other products that I have tried.

No grease means no uncomfortable sensations on my

lips.

Another nice thing about this lip balm is that it is pretty reasonably priced.

I remember pay fifty cents to a dollar or so more for other products that failed to get the job done.

I would highly recommend this product to any person that experiences chapping or peeling on their lips or is prone to painful cold sores.

This product works!

Avon Basics Care Deeply with Aloe Lip Balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311903639810931/k2311a0319/3.19.09