Atlanta Inn at the Peachtrees  » Hotels  »
0.5
330 W Peachtree St NW Atlanta, GA, 30308
  • I wanted a hotel that was located in downtown and I made the mistake of selecting this one because I found the price to be attractive
  • Unfortunately, the price turned out to be attractive for a reason
  • It was a very disappointing and unpleasant experience and I most certainly will not be returning here

• by GenesisOne

I have stayed at a lot of hotels in my life, but this hotel has to be near the very bottom on my list of quality hotels. I wanted a hotel that was located in downtown and I made the mistake of selecting this one because I found the price to be attractive.

Unfortunately, the price turned out to be attractive for a reason: it was used as a lure to get people to stay

here.

Normally, I do no mind staying in older hotels, but this hotel always felt so warm and stuffy, like the air conditioner was not functioning, or worse, even present.

The hotel also had an odd smell to it that I did not like.

It was not extremely noticeable, but it seemed to be ever present and it was not pleasant.

My room was small and the furniture large and bulky, a very bad combination ...

• to be sure.

What I really did not like was I could not use the Internet on my laptop from my room.

There was no signal, and the hotel was supposed to offer free wireless Internet.

When I informed hotel staff that I could not connect to the Internet, they explained to me that the wireless signal does not work for some rooms and that I would have to go down to the lobby and

use my laptop there.

That irritated me because I was told that I could connect to the Internet in my room.

I did not want to work on my laptop in some noisy and antiquated lobby! I was grateful that I had easy access to the downtown area just so I would not have to spend time in this hotel.

It was a very disappointing and unpleasant experience and I most certainly will not be returning here.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21903639790931/k2311a0319/3.19.09