Balance Bar Complete Nutritional Food Bar - Original Mocha Chip
  • Overall, I highly recommend these tasty and nutritional chocolate bars

• by GenesisOne

What a tasty nutritional bar! I sometimes have one for breakfast if I am in a hurry, but most of the time I will have one sometime during the day to give me the boost I need to get through the rest of the day. The chocolate flavor is very rich and not at all chalky like some of

other nutritional bars that I have had.

There is a good amount of protein packed into these bars as well as some other important vitamins and minerals.

This is a tasty snack that I can feel good about! One thing that I did notice though was that these nutritional bars seem to go stale quicker than some other bars ...

• that I have tried in the past.

It seems to happen to me every time I purchase them and even if I put them in the refrigerator.

What I finally ended up doing was simply purchasing a few at a time.

I usually purchase enough for the next four or five days.

If I try to buy for long-term,

it does not work.

The price on these nutritional bars is a reasonable one, so they will not take a big chunk of money out of your wallet each week.

Overall, I highly recommend these tasty and nutritional chocolate bars.

Having one will brighten your day and you will not feel guilty for having one since it is good for your health!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341903639720931/k2311a0319/3.19.09