McCain Pizza Crescendo Rising Crust Pizza
  • The other night I found I was just too tired to make supper, so I picked up McCain Pizza Crescendo Rising Crust Pizza in Roasted Chicken Deluxe
  • I like a soft crust, so I cooked this pizza at 425degrees for 25 minutes
  • I was really impressed with this Roasted Chicken pizza
  • It was actually delicious and at 825 grams there was ample for 4 adults to eat
  • This was an absolutely fabulous food experience, this pizza created by McCain's was restaurant quality but the price was cheap at $4.49CDN for this large pizza

• by Melissa Glenn
      The other night I found I was just too tired to make supper, so I picked up McCain Pizza Crescendo Rising Crust Pizza in Roasted Chicken Deluxe. I had not had a lot of luck lately with store bought pizzas as they all seem to have cardboard thin crust, and not much toppings.

With McCain’s line of Pizza Crescendo’s there is actually a

slit in the front of the box where you can see the pizza so there are no surprises when you get it home.

This pizza felt heavy at 825grams and I could see lots of chicken and cheese on it.

I cooked it according to the box specifications.

I like a soft crust, so I cooked this pizza at 425degrees for 25 minutes.

...

• The box recommended 20-28minutes of cooking time.

I was really impressed with this Roasted Chicken pizza.

The crust cooked up soft and chewy, (just the way I like it) and it contained lots of chicken! Seriously this pizza was covered with diced, all white chicken meat which was yummy.

The ‘Deluxe’ part meant that there were vegetables on this pizza and McCain didn’t

scrimp on those either.

Lots of big sized chunks of red and green pepper, onions and yes, lots of cheese!!! It was actually delicious and at 825 grams there was ample for 4 adults to eat.

This was an absolutely fabulous food experience, this pizza created by McCain’s was restaurant quality but the price was cheap at $4.

49CDN for this large pizza.

Thank you McCain’s for this quality pizza!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27150663970430/k2311a0615/6.15.06