McCormick Garlic Salt
  • Unlike their California-style garlic powder that I just don't like, I really love McCormick Garlic Salt

• by Orrymain

Unlike their California-style garlic powder that I just don’t like, I really love McCormick Garlic Salt. The product comes in a solid, clear container with a red cap. Removing the red cap reveals the plastic filter with small holes allowing for easy sprinkling of the garlic salt, as well as a flip

up top in case larger amounts need to be taken. The plastic filter also lifts in and out place, too, if you want to pour the McCormick Garlic Salt into a separate container.

I’ve been happily using McCormick Garlic Salt for quite a while, and I’ve been very pleased with it. I often ...

• use it instead of regular table salt because I do adore that garlic taste. It works great by just sprinkling out over chicken, spaghetti sauce, veggies, potatoes, hamburgers and other meats, pasta, and, weird as it sounds, I’ve actually used it in just a ‘pinch’ quantity on bread and butter. It transforms
        my regular bread into garlic bread, in an off-beat sort of way.

McCormick Garlic Salt is a staple in my home now. I keep it handy to spice up any food I might be eating. I really like their blend of ground garlic and coarse salt crystals. For me, McCormick Garlic Salt works very well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271903639010831/k2311a0319/3.19.09