Sierra Carpet Care  » Business  »
3422 SWetzer Road Suite A, Loomis,CA 95650
  • My experience with Sierra Carpet Care was very positive

• by Orrymain

Sierra Carpet Care has been around for many, many years. They’re mobile, bringing their carpet cleaning expertise to one’s home.

My experience with Sierra Carpet Care was very positive. My carpets needed some cleaning fairly quickly after one of my pets had died. I just always believe that it’s better to clean at that

point; it’s a little easier on the other pets.

I made a few phones calls before making a decision. The folks at Sierra Carpet Care were very nice and answered all of my questions, as well as giving me the terms of service and how much they charged for two and/or three rooms. I ...

• have a tiny hallway and asked if that counted as a room. They said technically it did, but it was up to the person doing the cleaning whether they’d do that area or not.

The Sierra Carpet Care employee arrived on time, was very courteous, and advised me of what he was doing. He

cleaned the two rooms as requested, including the small hallway, which made me a happy camper. He did his best to remove a few pointed dog odors that I had pointed out, which was also appreciated.

Sierra Carpet Care did a good job, very professional and polite. I ws very happy with the service they provided.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411903638980831/k2311a0319/3.19.09