Tefal Products
  • I well remember iron skillets that were big, heavy, and hard to clean, or portable electric skills that were convenient and hard to clean, or popular sets of cookware that were, again, hard to clean

• by Orrymain

Sometimes it’s hard to remember back before some wonder of our world was present. What did we do before cell phones? Before fax machines? Before Tefal Products?

that were, again, hard to clean. All the hours of soaking and scrubbing, I remember them well.

Then along came Tefal Products, sometimes just referred to as T-Fal, the invention of the French. It was miracle-ware, skillets that didn’t need to be soaked for hours and then scrubbed. Nope, with Tefal Products, a gentle swipe usually ...

• was enough to do the trick.

I actually remember watching infomercials and commercials for the ‘revolutionary’ product. When I got my first set for my parents, they were in heaven. They should be, they were doing the cooking and cleaning at that point.

Tefal Products are now standard in homes, and they are a proven commodity. I

honestly don’t understand how anything else is even still out there and in use. You do have to follow the instructions and make sure to use the right utensils and cleaning methods, but if you do, Tefal Products will last a very long time.

For me, Tefal Products are a must-have. If you’ve never tried them, you’re really missing out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531903638930831/k2311a0319/3.19.09