Vidal Sassoon Professional 1400 Hair Dryer  » Electronics  »
  • I love my Vidal Sassoon Professional 1400 Hair Dryer, which is a simple but reliable hair dryer

• by Orrymain

I love my Vidal Sassoon Professional 1400 Hair Dryer, which is a simple but reliable hair dryer. It’s done the job for me for a very long time, and it’s still going strong.

Vidal Sassoon is a leader in hair, one of the first to really stand out and stretch from the salon-only days. This product shows the care

and quality that is typical in a Vidal Sassoon product.

The specific model I have is VS-221, which is a smaller version of some more elaborate hair dryers. It’s a beautiful tone of brown and holds so easily in my hand. The switches are logically placed on the handle where I can alter them while drying my hair.

The Vidal ...

• Sassoon Professional 1400 Hair Dryer has a high and low setting and it can be used around the world, which is great for when I was traveling alot. It also comes with a concentrator attachment, which has often come in handy.

This unit is a pretty powerful puppy. It quickly dries my hair, and when my hair was longer,

it aptly helped me to create some fluidity and bounce, as well as some soft curling effects or waves.

My only complaint is that I wish the cord was a bit longer. Sometimes it’s been a little difficult to use, based on where I have to plug it in.

The Vidal Sassoon Professional 1400 Hair Dryer has proven to have been a great buy!

Vidal Sassoon Professional 1400 Hair Dryer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161903638900831/k2311a0319/3.19.09