Sturdi-craft Cabinet Model S23021  » Furniture  »
  • I like that if I want to lay them horizontal verus vertical (or vice versa), all I have to do is flip them
  • It's a low cost solution to the need for storage space

• by Orrymain

Sturdi-craft Cabinet Model S23021 is a great way to customize cabinets for any part of your home or garage. The unit requires assembly, but that’s how customize it to your own requirements. Each shelf can be made vertical

or horizontal. You can also decide whether or not you want an open interior all away across the shelf, or if you want a divider inserted.

The pieces of the shelving are put together via camlocks, dowels, and bolts, all of which are provided. I have several of these units, and I’m not a handy person. I was able to get these put together, but there were difficulties and frustrations. It took help from another family member ...

• Sturdi-craft Cabinet Model S23021
      to get them all together.

The unit is made of high-quality particle board that is water resistant, though not waterproof. They are sturdy and they do last for years.

My sturdi-cabinets house memorabilia, records, videos, collectibles, books, and much more.

I like that if I want to lay them horizontal verus vertical (or vice versa), all I have to do is flip them.

Sturdi-craft Cabinet Model S23021 does its job very well. It’s a low cost solution to the need for storage space.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571903638890831/k2311a0319/3.19.09