Altra Furniture Audio Cabinet  » Furniture  »
  • Folks who are very 'handy' should have no problem with it all, and folks who pray they'll get through, probably will, too
  • It really has solved my spacing problems and is one of the items I consider to be worth the money I paid for it

• by Orrymain

The Altra Furniture Audio Cabinet, Model GXA 6060 is one of my favorite pieces of furniture. For so long, my various electronics were searching for a really good home, someplace secure and safe. This contemporary design is fashionable while getting the job done.

The Altra Furniture Audio Cabinet isn’t all that hard to assemble, either.

Folks who are very ‘handy’ should have no problem with it all, and folks who pray they’ll get through, probably will, too. It’s basically a slide into the opposite slot type of assembly. All you really need is a screwdriver.

There are six levels to the Altra Furniture Audio Cabinet, which includes the bottom ...

• base. It slants back, so that it looks deeper at the bottom while narrowing at the top. It’s all black and fits in completely with an entertainment area of the home.

My Altra Furniture Audio Cabinet has been home to a variety of electronics, from the now defunct laser-disc player to the my DVD player.

Since my cable company now uses a really small cable box, the top of the cabinet is now used for decoration and adornments unrelated to my electronics.

This product is durable and very strong. It really has solved my spacing problems and is one of the items I consider to be worth the money I paid for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571903638790831/k2311a0319/3.19.09