PHILLIPPE CHARRIOL JEWELRY WATCH  » Watches  »
  • This is a rather expensive watch, and makes for one great working and admirable time piece

• by covenly1
      My husband loves watches more than the average citizen! He has made such a quest to find and to purchase the most exclusive, beautiful watches for himself and for me, it is quite wonderful for me!

The latest watch to this collection is MY new Phillippe Charriol sterling silver watch, with sapphire face, diamonds for numbers, and it is an entirely different looking watch, for my collection. There is a bar cuff, that is well balanced with sterling ‘holders’

to hold the five rows of sterling in a most beautiful mannor.

It does use a battery, so I need not wind it.

I like that part, so much! Also, I appreciate diamonds that are really beautiful in the sparkling dept! Then, there is a gorgeous, different, entirely, than any I have been given, safety chain.

The safety chain is a good sized bracelet, that is in sterling, with long oval loops, that goes entirely around my wrist, and ...

• then, is held in place by a beautiful clasp.

The only safety chains I have had, before, were just at the base of the watch, and never completely around my wrist.

The safety chain is a beautiful bracelet on it’s own.

I have taken off a few bracelets just to make sure that it shows, nicely.

Literally, this safety chain feels like liquid gold.

The ensemble is entirely different than I have seen anyone wear.

The sapphire top over

the Mother of Pearl (blue) face of the watch is really complemented by the diamonds that just glisten!

This is a rather expensive watch, and makes for one great working and admirable time piece! It just makes my other jewelry look even more attractive! If you need a watch, want a watch, that is classy, chic, and keeps excellent time, you may look for this on the internet, or at your jewelry store! You will love it, as I do, I am certain!

george alexander says :

Can you tell me the model of the watch you reviewed. I think it is the watch my wife wants. thanks George Alexander

Galega says :

Hi George, You will find the watch with the same name. There is no model number. It is the color of the face, apart from the name that distinguishes different models. For the current item: You need to search with:

Phillippe Charriol sterling silver watch, with sapphire face

Just replace sapphire with BLUE. This watch is available on various online portals like Amazon and eBay, among others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64150663850330/k2311a0615/6.15.06