Pepsi  » Food  »
  • I know, for example, that when I stop drinking it, I can feel myself calm a little
  • In my opinion, Pepsi is the real thing for any generation

• by Orrymain

Pepsi is my number one vice. Right or wrong, it’s the one beverage I just have to have, and it’s been that way for decades. As a youngster, I recall my parents buying coke. That’s what I remember from my very early years, but somewhere along the line, they started buying Pepsi,

and we all loved it.

Off and on through the years, I have had coke, though it’s usually not of my doing. Sometimes I find myself in a restaurant or hotel that doesn’t serve my beloved Pepsi, or sometimes someone tries to slip me a coke, thinking I won’t know the difference. Aha! I *always* know the difference. Let me be clear — I strongly dislike the coke taste. For a long time now, if Pepsi isn’t available and they don’t have root beer, I just drink water. Give me my Pepsi and leave the cola competitors behind.

Pepsi is completely refreshing to me. It ...

• Pepsi
      totally satisfies my drinking taste buds. Now, while nothing beats water for when I’m parched, Pepsi is the only drink that really makes me sing with joy any other time that I have it.

In all honesty, like with most regular sodas, Pepsi probably isn’t the healthiest beverage. I know, for example, that when

I stop drinking it, I can feel myself calm a little. The caffeine does do its stimulating thing within beverages, and Pepsi isn’t excluded from that. It’s the same reason why Pepsi is the drink I need in the morning or whenever I need a pick-me-up.

In my opinion, Pepsi is the real thing for any generation!

Pepsi

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271903638480731/k2311a0319/3.19.09