Beverly Hilton Hotel
9876 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA
  • I've stayed at this hotel many times over a number of decades, so I have a lot of experience to draw on when discussing the hotel
  • I like to order room service a lot, and the Beverly Hilton Hotel is pretty good with that
  • I'd gladly stay there again, and I know I'd have a great time doing so

• by Orrymain

When I travel to the Los Angeles area, one of my favorite places to stay has been the Beverly Hilton Hotel. I’ve stayed at this hotel many times over a number of decades, so I have a lot of experience to draw on when discussing the hotel.

During my visits to the Beverly Hilton Hotel, I’ve stayed in a variety of rooms, from some of their most luxurious to their least inexpensive rooms. It all depended on what was happening and what my budget was for that particular trip.

The famous hotel is still a beautiful place, inside and out. I’ve been very happy with all

of my accommodations. Naturally, my favorites are the more expensive ones simply because they have a lot of extras included, but it’s hard to argue with the Beverly Hilton Hotel’s ‘bottom of the line’ since it’s equal to many other place’s top of the line.

The rooms have always been ready and well kept up with the maid service. If I needed anything, it was just a phone call away.

I wish more people had better views. Mine aren’t typically that great. In fact, my best wasn’t a view of the area, but was a time when they had overbooked my area and they upgraded ...

• me to poolside. That was fun.

The concierge has always been gracious and helpful, and most of the lobby staff have been the same.

I like to order room service a lot, and the Beverly Hilton Hotel is pretty good with that. Sometimes things haven’t been exactly to my liking, but that’s more my personal preferences than their cooking or preparation.

My funniest (as in odd and eerie) adventure there was a week or so after the Northridge earthquake, many years ago. They had an aftershock, and my room was pretty high up. We were swaying with the quake, that’s for sure.

While staying at Beverly Hilton

Hotel, I’ve often attended functions there. The various rooms have always been adequate and ready to go.

My favorite memory: Years ago, I was in the right place at the right time, and Patrick Swayze walked by with his wife as the Golden Globes ended. He took my hand in passing, which made this gal extremely happy.

I really don’t have anything negative to say about the Beverly Hilton Hotel. It’s a top notch hotel for a reason. Any small issues I ever had were taken care of quickly. I’d gladly stay there again, and I know I’d have a great time doing so.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21903638440731/k2311a0319/3.19.09