Bargain Network Autos
0.5
  • I found myself wondering if they only have supervisor, or if everyone was holding for the same reason I was
  • My look at what they had to offer didn't show that they had that much to offer, and my customer service experience was questionable

• by Orrymain

Bargain Network Autos is set up to assist buys in auto shopping and purchasing but creating a spam-free website where new and used cars can be sought out at lower prices.

Bargain Network Autos offers a trial membership, seven days for a one-dollar refundable charge. I did this not to long ago to test out their site and see just how easy it would be to located vehicles of interest and check on their pricing.

To be honest, I was pretty disappointed. I searched for several autos that were of interest to me, and while there were listings, when I

read the fine print of the automobile shown, it often said that the picture was just one that represented the vehicle; it wasn’t the actual vehicle.

That was just very frustrating. I wanted to see the cars, the real ones, and not ones taken out for a test drive or from a car lot. That was probably the biggest reason I quickly lost interest in Bargain Network Autos and decided not to continue with their membership. The information for the vehicles was supposed to be there, and yet, I felt like I couldn’t even make a judgment.

• I didn’t want to make contact with a seller at this point; I just wanted to see a picture of the merchandise.

The next twist was canceling, which was easy enough, but when my dollar wasn’t refunded, I called and ended up on hold, for several minutes. I was told that only supervisors could okay the refund, which seems strange since that’s a standard part of their terms of service. I found myself wondering if they only have supervisor, or if everyone was holding for the same reason I was. It was at least fifteen minutes before a

supervisor came on the line.

The supervisor portion of the call was quick, and my refund was back on my account within a few days, but it seemed flaky to me to have to go through a supervisor, taking up so much time, for a dollar. It left me with a completely unfavorable point of view and wondering if there’s a bit of unethical practices, or at least unfair practices going on.

Personally, I’d stay away. My look at what they had to offer didn’t show that they had that much to offer, and my customer service experience was questionable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201903638420731/k2311a0319/3.19.09