Michael Gregory  » People  »
  • When I first saw Michael Gregory, I thought he was awesome
  • I just hated it when he left the show and was replaced by another actor who essentially weakened the part in my opinion
  • To my regret, it's been hard finding Michael Gregory in roles since then

• by Orrymain

When I first saw Michael Gregory, I thought he was awesome. He was tall and ruggedly handsome, and he played a wonderful character on General Hospital. I just hated it when he left the show and was replaced by another actor who essentially weakened the part in my opinion. To my regret, it’s been hard finding Michael Gregory in roles since then. Oh, he’s acted quite a bit, but he’s often a bad guy or

working in a foreign project.

Still, I have pleasant memories of the man. I met him at a tennis charity event some time back, and he was so nice. He still looked awesome, that outdoor strength in his chin and tall as can be. We talked for a brief bit, but not as much as I would have liked. Regardless, it left me with good vibrations and some happy recollections.

Acting-wise, second only to his role of Rick ...

• Webber on General Hospital, my favorite was his appearance on MacGyver, where he played Larry Whitecloud. He started out tough, but he ended up on the right side of things. What was really fun about this appearance, though, is that it was starring alongside Richard Dean Anderson. Though Anderson was then MacGyver, he had originally played Jeff Webber on General Hospital, and Jeff was Rick’s brother. So, for the first time in way too long,
        we had Anderson and Gregory working together. It was such a hoot and took me down a pleasant and peaceful memory lane.

I’m afraid Gregory’s tough looks, that ruggedness, makes him prime as thugs and villains, though he’s played many other roles as well. I just wish we could see more of him. He does have a couple of new movies coming out soon.

He may not be all that famous, but Michael Gregory is a good guy in my book.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521903638220731/k2311a0319/3.19.09