Wild Bill Bumps by Bette Ball  » Other  »
  • I wouldn't call myself a cowgirl, but I've had a lot of fun at cowboy-type events, and I love classic TV westerns
  • Sometimes you can find them on the internet to buy, and I highly recommend doing so

• by Orrymain

I wouldn’t call myself a cowgirl, but I’ve had a lot of fun at cowboy-type events, and I love classic TV westerns. Back in 1993, Wild Bill Bumps, a Dolly Dingle fourteen-inch doll, was issued, and I just had to have it. He’s on proud display in my home, and he reminds me of the western things I love, from the old TV series Laramie to Patrick Swayze’s movie, Tall

Tale. All that is right with the west, I associate with Wild Bill Bumps.

Designer Bette Ball gave Wild Bill Bumps a porcelain face that is just so pure. He’s dressed in an appropriate red and black plaid shirt with brown pants. Wild Bill Bumps is a sheriff and wears his badge proudly. He wears a kerchief around his neck, and has a black velvet hat on his head ...

• that is lined with material that matches the plaid shirt and includes a feather. His black shiny boots top off the cowboy’s attire.

Wild Bill Bumps has a stick horse, and his beautiful brown wavy hair is typically a bit long. Cowboys just didn’t always believe in barbers, but it’s not all that long, but is just enough to give Wild Bill Bumps some style. Overall, he’s just cute as

a button and brings on smiles whenever I look in his direction, which is often.

There were only 1000 of the Wild Bill Bumps by Bette Ball made. Sometimes you can find them on the internet to buy, and I highly recommend doing so. Wild Bill Bumps is not a doll for your child to play with, but is a character and essence to be loved and appreciated. I surely do mine!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121903638130631/k2311a0319/3.19.09