Hormel Black Label Center Cut Bacon  » Food  »
  • I love to use the bacon in all kinds of ways
  • Sometimes, I like to wrap it around hot dogs

• by Orrymain

Hormel continues to be a favorite brand for me, one I use often. I’m just rarely let down by any of their products. Thus, it’s not surprising that Hormel Black Label Center Cut Bacon is my favorite bacon brand.

Hormel’s bacon has a nice zest to it. When I taste a bite, I really know I’m eating something good, whereas

with some other brands, it’s sometimes like eating a tasteless nothing. There are other good brands out there, and I do buy those from time to time, but Hormel Black Label Center Cut Bacon really has proven to be a consistent winner for me.

I love to use the bacon in all kinds of ways. My favorite is to make bacon ...

• cheeseburgers. Sometimes, I like to wrap it around hot dogs. I use it on salads, to dress up a turkey, ham, or chicken salad, and just enjoy it on its own. It’s very satisfying.

Hormel Black Label Center Cut Bacon is a pretty thick cut, even though it’s not labeled as thick. A piece of bacon is a hearty

delight. It’s not something that gets swallowed up and gulped down in what seems like just one or two bites. It takes some yummy chewing, really giving the diner a chance to savor the bacon flavor and realize they’ve just eaten something really good.

I can’t always afford Hormel Black Label Center Cut Bacon, but when I can, I’m a happy bacon-eater.

Carol says :

How long do you heat Hormel pre-cooked bacon.

Orrymain replies :

If it`s fully cooked, and you need to make sure it says it`s fully cooked, it`s ready to go. I`ve just warmed it up for as little as a minute and I`ve always gone for a crispier or different taste going as long as 3 minutes. Now again, that`s for the fully cooked. Otherwise, follow the instructions on the package. This center cut bacon is NOT fully cooked so you need to read the package and follow the instructions it says there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271903638110631/k2311a0319/3.19.09