Chef Boyardee Microwaveable Spaghetti and Meatballs  » Food  »
  • Since I'm a kid at heart anyway, and since I loved their canned product of the same meal, I decided to give it a try
  • Chef Boyardee Microwaveable Spaghetti and Meatballs -- I like it

• by Orrymain

A decade or so ago, I happened upon Chef Boyardee Microwaveable Spaghetti and Meatballs. Since I’m a kid at heart anyway, and since I loved their canned product of the same meal, I decided to give it a try. Anything that can save me cleanup gets my vote.

The premise here is simple. An aluminum top is

easily pulled off and the microwaveable container covered by the red top that is provided. Then you stick it in the microwave for the directed amount of time and eat. Of course, it’s extremely hot when you take it out of the microwave, so you have to use care at that point.

I was very pleased when I ...

• tasted Chef Boyardee Microwaveable Spaghetti and Meatballs. The pasta was thick and the meatballs tasty.

The one inconsistency is that the amount of tomato sauce seems to vary. I actually prefer only a light sauce, and sometimes that’s exactly what I get. At other times, it’s very saucy. I have no clue what part of the

process determines how much sauce is included, but the end product does vary from purchase to purchase.

Chef Boyardee Microwaveable Spaghetti and Meatballs is a regular food item found in our home. It’s a satisfying pasta lunch or snack that is pretty much no-fuss in the cooking and cleanup department.

Chef Boyardee Microwaveable Spaghetti and Meatballs — I like it!

jimmy says :

re : Chef Boyardee Microwaveable Spaghetti and Meatballs — I like it
    I will start buying your product when you start using all beef like they use to be, it was just better then

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271903637840631/k2311a0319/3.19.09