Chef Boyardee Mini-Bites  » Food  »
  • They come in the same convenient microwaveable container and contain a full 7.5 ounce worth of pasta

• by Orrymain

I started buying Chef Boyardee Mini-Bites Mini Pasta Shells and Meatballs when my store stopped carrying their regular spaghetti and meatballs. I really don’t know why they did that; it really made me an unhappy camper.

Regardless, Chef Boyardee Mini-Bites Mini

Pasta Shells and Meatballs aren’t bad. They come in the same convenient microwaveable container and contain a full 7.5 ounce worth of pasta. It’s simple to prepare. Just pull off the aluminum tab, replace the red cap, and microwave roughly forty-seconds.

The container has all the proper warnings about the food being hot, instructing how and when to grasp the container. I do wish the cooking instructions were larger. They are very tiny. I can’t even read ...

• Chef Boyardee Mini-Bites
      them with my glasses on.

Taste-wise, Chef Boyardee Mini-Bites Mini Pasta Shells and Meatballs isn’t bad. The shells are good, and there are a lot of tiny meatballs, which is always my favorite part of Chef Boyardee products. There is a

slight difference in taste in the shells versus the spaghetti product.

I do like this product, but not as much as the regular pasta versus that is microwaveable. Still, it’s easy, quick, convenient, and not messy. Plus, it does taste pretty good, too.

Shayna says :

To me it’s just canned fake canned pasta.

James Hawkins says :

Chef Boyardee pastas are made from premium quality ingredients with no preservatives, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Established in 1938, Chef Boyardee takes great pride in their quality control process that ensures only the best make it to the can.

George Secen says :

re : They come in the same convenient microwaveable container and contain a full 7.5 ounce worth of pasta
We need to stop looking at the container and start looking at the actual taste and ingredients. Its like a terrible Boyardee. The pasta literally just tastes like melted plastic. I have to admit that the meatballs taste pretty good. The only thing I dont like is that everything tastes very "fake". Nothing tastes authentic but thats what you get when you buy pasta from the can. However, even for canned pasta it tastes very bad.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271903637830631/k2311a0319/3.19.09