Lexa Doig  » People  »
  • The first time I noticed Lexa Doig was while watching an episode of Andromeda, that starred Kevin Sorbo
  • What I love about Lexa Doig is her warped sense of humor

• by Orrymain

The first time I noticed Lexa Doig was while watching an episode of Andromeda, that starred Kevin Sorbo. Lexa played the computer, so her character was sometimes on the stiff side, but I got a kick out of the character.

When I really took note of her, though, was when she began dating one of my favorite performers, Michael Shanks of Stargate SG-1. They made a very cute

couple and seemed to compliment each other, from what we could see on the public view of things. Apparently, it went well. The couple married and now have two children together.

After Andromeda ended, Lexa eventually joined the cast of SG-1 as Doctor Carolyn Lam. I loved her role there. She played well off of Beau Bridges, who was her father on the show, and Ben Browder,

• with whom her character was hinted to have had some kind of involvement, though it was never expanded upon.

What I love about Lexa Doig is her warped sense of humor; it’s a good warp. She laughs, and she enjoys having a good time. She and Michael do a lot of conventions together now, and watching them interact is a lot of fun.

Lexa takes Michael’s popularity in stride.

She reminds me a lot of Lisa Niemi, Patrick Swayze’s wife, who is right there, rooting for the love scene. Lisa always says Patrick goes home with her, and that’s what counts. My hunch is that Lexa feels the same way.

Lexa Doig has a new movie coming out in 2009, and I’m eager to see where her career goes, just as I’m watching Michael to see what lies ahead.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521903637700631/k2311a0319/3.19.09