Marie Callender’s Fettuccini Alfredo
  • I love pasta, but spaghetti is my favorite, and I probably buy that more than anything else, but every now and then, I branch out, and one of the varieties I buy is the Marie Callender's Fettuccini Alfredo with Garlic Bread

• by Orrymain

One of my favorite ‘frozen’ food brands is Marie Callender. The brand just always seems to bring a quality product to my microwave or oven that is tasty and fresh. Such is the case with Marie Callender’s Fettuccini Alfredo.

I love pasta, but spaghetti is my favorite, and I probably buy that more than

anything else, but every now and then, I branch out, and one of the varieties I buy is the Marie Callender’s Fettuccini Alfredo with Garlic Bread.

As always, the product is easy to prepare. A quick slit in the plastic, microwave a few minutes, stir for a few seconds, microwave another minute, and enjoy!

The fettuccini ...

Suzanne says :

Marie Callender`s secret ingredient for the Alfredo sauce is Brandy. )

Joanna says :

Hi,

I like Marie Callendar meals a lot. They have a good taste and are easy to prepare. Just a quick note though, I have found that they are much better when cooked in a toaster or regular oven. The microwave tends to burn the edges without fully cooking the middle.

As for the lack of a parmesan flavor, I like to add a little Sargento Italian cheese to it. It seems to boost the flavor a lot. Also, adding a little fresh Italian seasoning during the cooking process doesn’t hurt either. It helps to boost the flavors and gives the dish a more homemade taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271903637620631/k2311a0319/3.19.09