Dove Intense Moisture Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I consider it a bit of a luxury in these economically challenged times, but since the opportunity came up to try out Dove Intense Moisture Conditioner, I decided to give it a go
  • I really haven't enjoyed a shampoo this much in quite a while
  • However, Dove is a company that is part of the larger Unilever Corporation, and they do animal testing, which is a process that I believe is unnecessary and cruel
  • This will keep me from ever buying the product, even though I think it's a top notch product that is every bit as good as its advertising
  • As you can see, I love the product, just not what is done to make it

• by Orrymain

It’s been a long time since I’ve used conditioner on my hair. I consider it a bit of a luxury in these economically challenged times, but since the opportunity came up to try out Dove Intense Moisture Conditioner, I decided to give it a go.

I used Dove Intense Moisture Conditioner along with Dove Intense Moisture Shampoo. The overall result is just

wonderful. As well as the shampoo, the conditioner hydrates my hair, and I really feel like I can feel that happening. My hair is so clean, soft, and even silky that I keep touching it. I really haven’t enjoyed a shampoo this much in quite a while.

One of the big claims of Dove Intense Moisture Conditioner is that it using a ...

• weightless moisture process, and I can believe that. My hair feels light and refreshed.

As I’ve said in other reviews for Dove products, I really didn’t expect to like them so well, so I’ve been pleasantly surprised. However, Dove is a company that is part of the larger Unilever Corporation, and they do animal testing, which is a process that I believe

is unnecessary and cruel. This will keep me from ever buying the product, even though I think it’s a top notch product that is every bit as good as its advertising.

Just like I’ve done in other reviews, I am deducting three rating points from my grade. As you can see, I love the product, just not what is done to make it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311903637610631/k2311a0319/3.19.09