Gucci Monogram Hobo Horsebit Bag  » Clothes  »
  • However I bought mine off of Ebay for only a fraction of the cost and I haven't regretted it since
  • I know mine to be authentic as it came with all the tags, cards, dust cover, license number and everything else, plus the source was reputable

• by Lauren0924
      The Gucci Monogram Hobo Horsebit purse is my all time favorite purse! I absolutely love it! I have had it for over a year and it’s still perfect and beautiful. I have the Extra Large Version, and it is huge! It’s perfect for me. I have it in the fuchsia color which is so very me.

It also comes in black, brown, cream, white, and tan. When I got it, it came with a dust cover to keep it safe and clean in and tags of authenticity.

The bag itself is fuschia and monogrammed with Gucci’s signature logo all over it. The handle is

fuchsia leather and has gold detail.

It has 4 gold studs on it and 2 large gold hoops. I may be biased but this is the prettiest purse! It first came to my attention on the MTV show Newlyweds, when Jessica Simpson was often seen with one of many versions of this bag.

I fell in love with it, bought it and am so glad I did! I have used it everyday for over a year and it has yet to show any wear or tear or anything. At one point a stud came out but I was easily able to screw it back ...

• in and tighten it.

The inside of the purse is bright pink and has a side zipper pocket! There is a magnetic snap on the inside so that you can close the top more. It’s so big it often takes me a few minutes to locate things inside of it! But I love it! It holds everything I could possibly need! Plus it is just too cute and goes with everything! Plus I feel that it just dresses up any outfit I have.

I feel like if i wear sweats out, that if I have my purse, I look more dressed up. This is

an expensive purse, normally running over 1000 dollars.

It is Gucci and it was one of the hottest bags of the year, made popular by Jessica Simpson. However I bought mine off of Ebay for only a fraction of the cost and I haven’t regretted it since.

I know mine to be authentic as it came with all the tags, cards, dust cover, license number and everything else, plus the source was reputable. If you are looking for a great purse, then definately check out the Gucci Monogram Hobo Horsebit Bag, but check Ebay first! Such a great purse and my all time favorite!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55150663760330/k2311a0615/6.15.06