Dove Intense Moisture Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Dove Intense Moisture Shampoo definitely works and does hydrate one's hair
  • My problem with the product though is that Unilever tests their products on animals

• by Orrymain

I just tried Dove Intense Moisture Shampoo and really like it. According to the product description, this product uses Dove’s unqiue weightless moisture formula, which is designed to bring just the right amount of weightless moisture to each hair strand without weighing it down. It sounds a bit spacey, but once you use it, it makes sense.

The thing with Dove Intense

Moisture Shampoo is that my hair does feel softer than it usually does after a wash. I feel it with every touch and just how my dampened hair felt right after the wash. This item hydrates the hair and makes it smoother, and that’s something else I can attest to. I’m liking it a lot right now.

I’ve used Dove soap ...

• in the past, but this is the first time for any of their shampoos. I wasn’t expecting to like it. I’ve been very loyal to my current brand of shampoo, but it doesn’t have the same results that I’ve seen here with Dove Intense Moisture Shampoo. I’m reaching up to touch my hair now and can’t believe how soft it
        feels.

Dove Intense Moisture Shampoo definitely works and does hydrate one’s hair. My problem with the product though is that Unilever tests their products on animals. That’s something I just checked on, and it’s a deal killer for me. I can’t buy a shampoo that comes at the expense of animals. I have to deduct three rating points for that fact.

Dove Intense Moisture Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311903637590631/k2311a0319/3.19.09