Circle Line Ferry, New York City  » Cruises/Ferries  »
  • It really was a wonderful way of seeing just how big and grand New York City is and also to get amazing views of major sites
  • I love cruising, so a trip on the water was well received
  • The best moment for me was the Statue of Liberty
  • It was awesome, and I highly recommend it

• by Orrymain

This was quite the thrill for me, a cruise along the shore of New York City on one of the Circle Line ferries. It really was a wonderful way of seeing just how big and grand New York City is and also to get amazing views of major sites.

I love cruising, so a trip on the water

was well received. I eagerly made sure I had a good view so I could take lots of photos and take in the sites. This was just one of the basic harbor cruises and not one of the thrill rides they have available.

The best moment for me was the Statue of Liberty. That was so ...

• incredible, to be that close to it, especially since we didn’t have time for a regular land visit. This was going to be our best look, and it was a great one. I really didn’t even want to take pictures, because I just wanted to enjoy the feel of being there. Circle Line gave us a
        great view.

The Circle Line ferry allowed us to have an unique view of what is probably the most recognizable horizon in the world, even today. It was awesome, and I highly recommend it. Though we had to take a shorter cruise, I’d recommend doing the longer versions and really seeing New York from a super vantage point.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41903637510531/k2311a0319/3.19.09