John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts  » Travel  »
  • I highly recommend dropping by the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts if you go to Washington D

• by Orrymain

When I went to Washington D.C., one of the places I knew I had to visit was the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. I’m a big Kennedy fan; that is, I love John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy and what they stood for. I’m a believer in their ideals, and I still mourn their loss and wonder just where this country would be had

they not been murdered.

I remember how it felt to drive up to the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. I just stared at it, this large building that bore a name I felt very sentimental about. Though it’s a place of entertainment and education, for me, it felt sacred, too.

For quite a while, I just walked around the building and then went inside, taking in its ...

• beauty and interior design. I wish I could have attended a performance there, any type of show, but my schedule didn’t allow that. I did take my time walking through and, of course, I visited the gift shop for some souvenirs.

For me, visiting the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts was inspiring. It made me want to hope for good things. It’s truly a

beautiful place and its full of history now.

I highly recommend dropping by the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts if you go to Washington D.C. It has some beautiful surroundings. I spent quite a bit of time on the terrace myself, just trying to soak up the place. Maybe someday I’ll get to go back and attend a performance there; that would really be grand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381903637480531/k2311a0319/3.19.09