Farmer John Ham Steaks  » Food  »
  • I'm a little surprised I like this as much as I do, but I've enjoyed Farmer John Ham Steaks off and on for several years
  • Despite my unfamiliarity with the brand, I've always enjoyed original premium ham steak
  • I usually put it in the George Foreman Grill for a couple of minutes since I prefer to eat it hot
  • I consider this item to be a treat for me

• by Orrymain

I’m a little surprised I like this as much as I do, but I’ve enjoyed Farmer John Ham Steaks off and on for several years. The only reason I’m surprised is that it’s really not a brand I’ve heard of that often, aside from seeing a handful of products at the grocery store.

Despite my unfamiliarity with the brand, I’ve

always enjoyed original premium ham steak. It’s a healthy size, an oval six-ounce portion. Split it in two, and it’s enough for two. Since it’s fully cooked, you can eat it cold or heat it up. I usually put it in the George Foreman Grill for a couple of minutes since I prefer to eat it ...

• hot.

Farmer John Ham Steaks is 97% fat free, and it both looks and tastes that way. One of the reasons I stay away from ham as a rule is because I hate those fatty strings that are so often prevalent in pieces of ham, but this is always good to eat.

The package is easy to open, a must in

my book. You just pull apart the plastic cover. It’s not messy, either.

I consider this item to be a treat for me. I don’t get it too often, but when I do, I always enjoy it. It’s good for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, by itself or as an ingredient. Farmer John Ham Steaks is another winner in my book.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271903637470531/k2311a0319/3.19.09