Sterling Vineyards  » Travel  »
Napa Valley, California
  • It definately impressed me and my brother and sister

• by Lauren0924
      My dad is from Napa Valley, California so when we were younger, my family and I used to go out to Napa all the time to visit my dad’s family. When we were there we always spent some time going to vineyards.

After all, Napa Valley is the wine capital! Our favorite vineyard (especially for me and my siblings) was Sterling Vineyards.

We had to go there

every time we visited.

The place is gorgeous.

Everything about is pretty from the landscape to the house itself to everything.

I love going there! But what makes this place so neat is the tram ride! That’s right, they have a tram ride! So you get to ride in a tram up in the air and view the vineyard from above.

When you get to the top ...

• you then go on a tour of the vineyard and learn all about the wine, the making process, and the vineyard itself.

It’s such a cool place to go! It’s great for parents because little kids might not want to go look at a winery but take them to this one and they will love it because they get to ride in a tram! It definately impressed

me and my brother and sister! The whole vineyard is gorgeous and the tram ride just adds to the whole atmosphere of the place, making it fun and inviting.

I can’t speak of the wine because last time i was there I was about 12.

So if you are looking for a vineyard to visit, then Sterling Vineyards is the place to go, for the whole family!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38150663740330/k2311a0615/6.15.06