Dolce & Gabbana L’Eau The One  » Perfume  »
  • I believe I'm headed in the right direction, since much of the promotion for this product and its predecessor is geared toward a woman's diva-self
  • It's definitely a sweet fragrance that stands out

• by Orrymain

Today I tried out Dolce & Gabbana L’Eau The One for the first time. Now, to be honest, I’ve never tried the original perfume this is based on, called The One. Reportedly, that scent was considered very strong. This new product is supposed

to be a lighter version of The One.

My first impression of Dolce & Gabbana L’Eau The One was that it was pretty overpowering on its own. It was a strong, juicy scent, the kind that screams ‘I’m wearing perfume; notice me’. I believe I’m headed in the right direction, since much of the promotion for this product and its predecessor is geared toward a woman’s diva-self.

The top notes here are mandarin and peach, and that comes across very well. It’s definitely a sweet fragrance that stands out. While ...

• Dolce & Gabbana L'Eau The One
      the fragrance calmed the longer I wore it, the scent is still vibrant and fresh on me at the end of the day. For me, it’s much more acceptable once it settles a bit on the body.

Other notes that make up the sweety scent include

plum, jasmine, amber and vanilla.

The bottle is a very modern, almost futuristic rectangular shape with a top that is bold and straight-forward.

While Dolce & Gabbana L’Eau The One isn’t a fragrance for me personally, I believe it’s right for those whose inner divas love to stand up and be noticed.

Dolce & Gabbana L'Eau The One

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561903637280531/k2311a0319/3.19.09