Raley’s Fine Foods Brown and Serve Rolls
  • I love good bread, and while this isn't the best out there, Raley's Fine Foods Brown and Serve Rolls is definitely an inexpensive choice that satisfies
  • I've found, though, that I prefer brown and serve over some other varieties of dinner breads available
  • The best thing about their products, though, is that they are most always 100% guaranteed, meaning that if I try something, I'm not risking my money
  • I've used that guarantee for products that I don't like at all

• by Orrymain

I love good bread, and while this isn’t the best out there, Raley’s Fine Foods Brown and Serve Rolls is definitely an inexpensive choice that satisfies.

These days, I have to weigh every penny I spend. When looking for rolls, there are many options available. I’ve

found, though, that I prefer brown and serve over some other varieties of dinner breads available.

Raley’s Fine Foods is the store brand, and I’ve learned that some of their products are pretty good, others are acceptable, and some I just can’t stomach at all. The best thing about their products, though, is that they are most always 100% guaranteed, meaning that if I try something, I’m not risking my money. I’ve used that guarantee for products that I don’t like at all.

Fortunately, Raley’s Fine Foods Brown and Serve Rolls is a product ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271903637210531/k2311a0319/3.19.09