Niagara Falls  » Travel  »
Canada
  • My one real regret about my trip to Niagara Falls is that I wasn't able to take one of their boat trips and actually go under the Falls
  • Yes, I bought some souvenirs and walked around quite a bit, but the point of being at Niagara Falls is seeing the Falls
  • If I ever get back that way, I'm definitely going to make sure I have more time to spend at Niagara Falls

• by Orrymain

Niagara Falls is famous for being a honeymoon haven, but for me, it was just a must-see visit during an extensive trip I took. It was absolutely breath taking. I adore being in places like this. There’s something about misting waters that touches my soul.

My one real regret about my trip to Niagara

Falls is that I wasn’t able to take one of their boat trips and actually go under the Falls. From the overlook, though, I looked down on some of these boats and just wished I was on one of them. The people sure looked like they were having a great time.

Niagara Falls takes your breath away. It’s beyond beautiful. It’s like heaven. I don’t know how I long I stood there, watching the water powering down so wondrously, but I probably did more of that than anything for else. Yes, I bought some souvenirs and walked around quite a bit, but the point of being at ...

Niagara Falls

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381903637100531/k2311a0319/3.19.09